Peer Networking Committees
AACHC brings together Community Health Center professionals from across the state to share best practices as well as to discuss a variety of health center priorities, challenges and success stories. Meetings are held continuously, a variety of topics are discussed, individual Health Centers provide updates and guest speakers are invited to attend.
Peer Networking Committees include:
- The Behavioral Health Committee (Behavioral Health Professionals)
- The Chief Operating Officer Group (COO: Operations Officers)
- The Clinical Committee (Medical Directors)
- The Continuous Organizational Performance Group (COPS: Quality Improvement Leaders)
- The Dental Committee (Dental Directors)
- The Financial Officers Group (FOG: Finance Directors)
- The Human Resource Officers Group (HRO: Human Resource Staff)
- The Pharmacy Committee (Pharmacy Directors).
- The Public Relations Group (PR: Public Relations and Marketing Staff)
For more information about the Peer Networking Committees please contact Shabrina Glass at email@example.com or 602.288.7546.